Welcome to Web Advanced Services
I am a web developer, designer, and also a programmer. There’s nothing I can’t fix or create. I built websites everyday and I love doing so. Don’t see myself doing something else, because I love what I do, seeing a happy customer that’s what I work for. I specialize in Opencart custom module development & design, any web builders, Wordpress plug-ins development & design, custom Mobile Designs and everything that has a code.
I separated my services in tree parts:
This service relates to customers that have errors on their website, such as Syntax Errors, SQL errors, PHP errors, Checkout Errors, etc. Don’t matter what the issue is there’s always a way and nothing is impossible. In everyday life when your web business is having errors that stops your customers to purchase any of your products, this can cost you a lot, but once it’s fixed everything can go back to normal.
This service relates to customers that have a functional website but the design is not quite right. I can help you design a professional logo, header, slideshows, backgrounds, layout of your website, navigation, color corrections, etc.
Typical stages consistent with The Rational Model include the following:
- Pre-production design
- Design brief or Parti pris – an early (often the beginning) statement of design goals
- Analysis – analysis of current design goals
- Research – investigating similar design solutions in the field or related topics
- Specification – specifying requirements of a design solution for a product (product design specification) or service.
- Problem solving – conceptualizing and documenting design solutions
- Presentation – presenting design solutions
- Design during production
- Development – continuation and improvement of a designed solution
- Testing – in situ testing a designed solution
- Post-production design feedback for future designs
- Implementation – introducing the designed solution into the environment
- Evaluation and conclusion – summary of process and results, including constructive criticism and suggestions for future improvements
- Redesign – any or all stages in the design process repeated (with corrections made) at any time before, during, or after production.
Each stage has many associated best practices. “This is also to customers that want to start a website”
This service relates to customers that have a functional website but their plugins or modules have limited functionality. Since the commercialization of the web, web development has been a growing industry. The growth of this industry is being pushed especially by businesses wishing to sell products and services to online customers.
Examples of dramatic transformation in communication and commerce led by web development include e-commerce. Online auction-sites such as eBay have changed the way consumers find and purchase goods and services. Online retailers such as Amazon.com and Buy.com (among many others) have transformed the shopping and bargain-hunting experience for many consumers.